Your ongoing support and donations, no matter how big or small, help us save the lives of the small.
Want to know how your donations are being used? See here.
Ways to donate
We offer several ways you can be a hero to animals in need.
The easiest way to donate is via PayPal, either with your PayPal account or a Debit or Credit Card.
SEND A Check
Make donations payable to Animal Justice League and mail to:
Animal Justice League
PO Box 924331
Houston, TX 77292
Other ways to donate
While monetary donations are our greatest need (for emergency medical expenses, spays and neuters, and medicines), cat and dog food are always needed. We created a wish list on Amazon.com to make it even easier for you to purchase the additional supplies we need.
We don't get confirmations from Amazon on who purchased these items, so in order for us to acknowledge you, there is an option to include a gift card. Please be sure to do this so we can say, thank you!
Kroger Community Rewards
You can support Animal Justice League with your Kroger Plus Card. Simply go to https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow, sign in, go to the community rewards section and type in our NPO number: 70626
THE BIG FIX
Animal Justice League is a proud partner of Big Fix Houston 2017. You can donate on our Big Fix fundraising page. The event will kick off in February and will provide free spay-neuter services to pets in targeted areas, along with rabies, vaccinations and microchips.
How are my donations used?
A single donation or monthly contribution makes a huge difference for the homeless animals in Houston:
- $10: Buys one month of flea preventative for a homeless animal
- $40: Supplies one month of food for a dog or cat
- $60: Provides for the spay or neuter of an animal in our program
- $200: Saves the life of a dog or cat in the shelter – food, vetting, and daily care
- $500: Provides vetting for a very sick dog or cat who would otherwise pass away
- $1000: Provides for the care for an entire litter of puppies or kittens
- $5000: Save the lives of 25 animals who otherwise would have been euthanized
Every single dollar donated makes a difference. Donate to save lives.